LITTLE MERMAID JUNIOR SHOW WEEKS
JOIN US UNDER THE SEA AND BECOME PART OF OUR WORLD THIS SUMMER....
A Wildcats summer school week is an adventure for children of all ages. Building confidence and making new friends are big parts of our 5 day programmes….alongside learning technical skills in singing, dancing and acting.
Younger children, aged 5-8 are well supported with dedicated class assistants. Their role is to ensure the younger children are able to learn words, always able to join in and are supported when they need extra help. Extra crafty activities are built in to the younger children's day - making props and set for the show.
Older children, aged 9-13 are able to work with teachers on more technical skills, taking on large principal roles that require big characters.
Each show week is taught and managed by Caz Dolby, founder and owner of Wildcats alongside a team of teachers and class assistants - young children aged 5-9 will be fully supported with their own activity script packs, dedicated teaching assistants and extra craft activities to break up the day. Older children, if they wish can be challenged with principal roles and develop more in depth technical singing and dancing skills with our specialist teachers.
DATES and times:
Monday 22nd - Friday 26th July: Oakham C of E Primary School
8.30am Breakfast Club - 09.30am start - 4.00pm finish. 4.30pm Late Club
Monday 29th July - Friday 2nd August: Stamford Arts Centre
8.15am Breakfast club - 09.30am start - 4.00pm finish - 5.15pm Late Club
Monday 5th August - Friday 9th August: Uppingham Theatre
8.30am Breakfast club - 09.30am start - 4.00pm finish - 5.00pm Late Club
Monday 19th August - Friday 23rd August: Oundle C of E Primary School
08.30am Breakfast Club - 09.30am start - 4.00pm finish - 5.00pm Late Club
the show is always 3.30pm on the Friday of each week
- All teaching costs including main teachers and class assistants
- Includes FREE early and late care if required with toast or cereal and milk or orange juice OR similar (depending on facilities of venue) NO MORE OUT OF HOURS COSTS!
- A show week t shirt
- Show lanyard for every child with their name printed on
- Script packs for older children and script/song activity packs for younger children
- Access to music tracks before hand and during show week for practice at home
- Use of our professional Little Mermaid costumes
- INCLUDES entry to the show. No show tickets to purchase - just come along and watch your child
- Photographs of your child as part of the show week available online to download and use as you wish.
£135 per child for the week to include all of above.
HOW TO BOOK
- Choose which venue you would like to attend.
- Complete the summer school registration form and wait for the confirmation of a place email. You do not need to be exact with the early and late club requirements - it's more of a guide for us to work out how many children may be needing the extra hours.
- Once you receive your confirmation email pay a £25 non refundable deposit (BACS info will be in the confirmation email) or the full balance if you wish.
- If you paid a deposit, you can either pay the balance in full by 19th July 2019 or if you would like to pay in three instalments you can do so by standing order on 19th May, 19th June and 19th July.
Deposit £25. 3 payments of £36.66. Total paid: £134.98