WIZARD OF OZ STAMFORD EASTER SCHOOL 2020
join our team AND HEAD TO OZ THIS EASTER...
A Wildcats Easter school week is an adventure for children of all ages. Building confidence and making new friends are big parts of our 4 day programme….alongside learning technical skills in singing, dancing and acting.
Younger children, aged 5-8 are well supported with dedicated class assistants. Their role is to ensure the younger children are able to learn words, always able to join in and are supported when they need extra help. Extra crafty activities are built in to the younger children's day - making props and set for the show.
Older children, aged 9-13 are able to work with teachers on more technical skills, taking on large principal roles that require big characters.
The show week is taught by an experienced team of teachers and class assistants - young children aged 5-9 will be fully supported with their own activity script packs, dedicated teaching assistants and extra craft activities to break up the day. Older children, if they wish can be challenged with principal roles and develop more in depth technical singing and dancing skills with our specialist teachers.
DATE and times:
Tuesday 14th - Friday 17th April 2020: Stamford Wildcats/Stamford Arts Centre
8.15am Breakfast club - 09.30am start - 4.00pm finish - 5.15pm Late Club.
the show is at 4.30pm on the Friday
- All teaching costs including main teachers and class assistants
- Includes FREE early and late care if required with snacks, milk and juice. NO MORE OUT OF HOURS COSTS!
- A show week t shirt
- Access to music tracks before hand and during the week for home practice
- Show lanyard for every child with their name printed on
- Script packs for older children and script/song activity packs for younger children
- Use of our Costumes
- Photographs of your child as part of the show week available online to download and use as you wish.
£105 per child
HOW TO BOOK
- Book STAMFORD via Stamford Arts Centre Box office on ONLINE (CLICK HERE) and type Wildcats into the search box.
- Wait for a pre show email where you can complete a form which lets us know of any medical conditions, allergies, early or late care required etc.
- Use the link in the email to allow your child to listen to the music and learn some songs before the week begins.
- Arrive on the first day with lunch and drinks - and HAVE FUN